Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year!!



hi dolls!!! hepi new year!! wow!! rase cam sekjp je dah 2010..lotsa things happen in 2009..mcm2,,klau nak tls nti u guys xnak bace coz pnjg sgt,,lalalalala -.-..but i think 2009 is my year of bad luck..i wish that this coming 2010 will be sumthing fresh n new for me..new life,,new friends,,new experience..i wanna start this new year with sumthg fresh n more colourfull in my life..saye berazam tahun ni will be diff than last year!! yes!!! i wanna be someone that's more positive n dare to take the risk..btw,,happy new year guys may this year brings happiness,,wealth,,fun,love n health..cheers!!!
ttfn ♥

terima kasih kerana like entry ini :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new frens?? can2...
but dont forget me...
wahahah...
hepy new year babe

shatirah no'man said...

happy new year to u too..
of coz kwn2 yg sedia ade xkan dilupekan..
always in my heart :)