Monday, December 21, 2009

obsessed

hi ladies n n(do i have to say gentlemen too?) owh ok n gentlemen..ssh btol nak update blog ai ni..i wonder why?? so,,this is not the reason why i'm updating my blog today(cewah :p)..actually i got this good advice from my friend,,she is a good friend u noe,,ngeee thanx for the opinion n advice girl..u rock babe(blinking my eyes)..she told me that why not i write 'bout fashion o sumthing that related in fashion on my blog,,i tot why not..tp saye xde r bgs sgt pon fashion ni,,byk lg bnde yg perlu dipelajari n di ajar -.-..so guys this is for fun n nothing much from me..btw,,sbnr nye saye de wat biz,,its actually share partner biz of me,hafizul(its him) n alip(1 of his friend)..okok back to my story,,kteowg wat biz jual shawl,,but we not selling it via on9..jual kat kwn2 n sape yg berminat je..its started last semester n myb we will continue this biz..fyi,,shawl yg saye jual xmahal pon..i love sumthng that look beautiful..i really love girl that dressed up well n confident with herself..i wanna show u guys my shawl collection,,this is only half of it,,another half de kat umah sewa kat shah alam..bile tgk blk,,ish2 bnyk rupe nye shawl saye ptt la my mom bsng LOL..i dunno y,,i can't go to jln TAR,,klau saye g abes sume shawl nak borong..xcaye tnye sue,,she noes 'bout my dirty lil secret,,tsktsktsk -.-..

p/s:all of this shawl is not for sale,,this is my private collection..thanx guys :)

ttfn ♥








terima kasih kerana like entry ini :)

2 comments:

ilanilyana said...

yeaa i knoe la. shatirah owez look great wif shawl! (puji b'byr ni) shat if possible bg la tip2 make up skali. heee. :)

shatirah no'man said...

nti ak lanje ko mcflurry..demi ko ilan,,lautan api saggup ak rinangi..tip2 make up?? okok akan di usaha kan :)